Friday, November 10, 2017

The Razzle Dazzle of Dubai...

After all the adventures, heat waves, dusty roads, beaches, safaris and intensity of Africa, I flew out of Nairobi and into the opulent mecca of Dubai.  You couldn't pick two more opposite contrasts than Africa and Dubai.  Dubai is super clean, super modern and luxurious and even though I only had two days here, it was enough for me.  Here are some of the highlights from the mini-tour I took - The best part was definitely the choreographed water fountain shows every thirty minutes outside the Dubai Mall...
My room at the Rive Downtown - Awesome and modern (with as much hot water as I want!)

The view from my room at the Rove Downtown:

The infamous Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, a seven-star hotel:

The Jumeirah Mosque:

A ride on an abra across the Dubai Canal:

How perfect to see this sign in the Dubai Mall!

The tallest building in the world, at sunset, the Burj Khalifa:

The Dubai nightlife view:



No comments:

Post a Comment